.jpg)
Never say good-bye if you still want to try, never give up if you still feel you can go on, never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go.
Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to all the things you want to do.
Its a little bit funny this feeling inside
ReplyDeleteIm not one of those who can easily hide
I dont have much money but boy if I did
Id buy a big house where we both could live
If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show
I know its not much but its the best I can do
My gift is my song and this ones for you
And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that its done
I hope you dont mind
I hope you dont mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while youre in the world